Oracle EBS technical consultantwill be responsible for development and enhancement of interfaces, conversions, forms and reports of Oracle EBS R12. Will also provide technical support on production issues.
• Minimum 5+ years of Oracle EBS (Technical) experience with R12.2.4 experience desirable
• Should have development experience in the EBS environment in Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Extensions, Workflow (RICEW) and Forms deliverables.
• Experience in P2P, Oracle General Ledger (GL), Account Payables (AP), Receivables (AR), Cash Management (CM), Fixed Assets (FA), Sub-ledger Accounting (SLA), Project Accounting (PA) , Property (PM) and AGIS modules.
• Should be good in preparation of MD070 technical design and assisting functional consultants for MD050 functional design.
• Should have good hands on working knowledge of AME/Workflow, Alerts, Unix Shell scripts, PL/SQL, XML, OAF, ADF, Forms & Reports builder.
• Experience of end-user interaction for requirements gathering, understanding customer needs and working with multiple groups to coordinate and carry out technical activities which include new development, maintenance and production support activities.
• Experience in working in onshore-offshore model is preferred
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science can be considered if having knowledge of Oracle SCM and logistics modules. Working exposure to finance modules is required.
• Minimum 5 years of relevant experience inOracle EBS technical development.
• Oracle Certified Professional (OCP ) will be added advantage
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Detail oriented, able to multitask and meet deadlines
• Self-motivated, able to work in a team and independently