ATG Functional / Solution Design Analyst (Job Code : J39385)
6.00 - 10.00 Years
ATG Functional / Solution Design Analyst
BCom, BCS, BE-Comp/IT, BE-Other, BIS, BIT, BSc-Comp/IT, BSc-Other, BTech-Comp/IT, BTech-Other, MBA, MCA, MCM, MCom, MCS, ME-Comp/IT, ME-Other, MIS, MIT, MSc-Comp/IT, MS-Comp/IT, MSc-Other, MS-Other, MTech-Comp/IT, MTech-Other
Stream of Study:
IT Software - Other
ATG, Functional Analyst, Business Analyst
Job Post Date:
Our Client is an emerging provider of global IT consulting and software services. Their group is operating in the UK, USA, Australia, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Poland and Switzerland.
Mainly based in the rich cultural city of Chennai in the south east of India. Their vision is to deliver outstanding technology solutions to all of the group companies that improve business processes, drive efficiencies, support rapid growth and elevate the overall customer experience to a different level.
Key Job Activities:
• Interact with business and IT stakeholders/sponsors to define and provide functional specification document.
• Assess the fit against ATG and identify gaps between ATG OOB capabilities and business requirements.
• Complete the Design Documentation ready for handover to Developers
• Determine impact on existing application and propose solutions that are fit for purpose and meet commercial needs.
• Work directly with different internal and external teams as well as Solution Architects to deliver best in breed, well integrated and robust solutions.
• Work closely with project managers and Business Analysts to communicate system changes, enhancements and modifications to various functions and co-ordinate the implementation with offshore team.
• Assist with the preparation of How to documents, Unit Tests and Design Documents.
• Provide pre go-live and post go-live end user support.
• Ensure project documents are complete and delivered successfully as per the plan.
• Prepare Use Cases, Functional Design Documents
• 6+ years of overall experience with 3+ years of experience on the ATG platform Commerce, Merchandising, BCC, Search (ENDECa , ATG Search) and Personalization, ATG CSC.
• Good understanding of Java, J2EE and should posses good database knowledge (Oracle and Microsoft SQL Server preferably)
• Proven experience in ecommerce business process mapping and transforming business requirements into functional solutions in a multi-applications/ multi-channel landscape solutions in agile development environment.
• Ability to create systematic and consistent solution specifications in both technical and user-friendly language – Experience with creating UML diagrams (Use cases, sequence diagrams, state diagrams) and flow charts.
• Exceptional written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
• Being highly and self motivated to accomplish team goals in a fast paced environment.
• Ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks while under pressure.