CRM Data Management Associate (Job Code : J42199)
2.00 - 4.00 Years
CRM Data Management Associate
BCA, BCom, BCS, BE-Comp/IT, BE-Other, BSc-Comp/IT, BSc-Other, BTech-Comp/IT, BTech-Other, MCA, MCM, MCS, ME-Comp/IT, ME-Other, MSc-Comp/IT, MS-Comp/IT, MSc-Other, MS-Other, MTech-Comp/IT, MTech-Other
Stream of Study:
IT Software - ERP / CRM
Job Post Date:
This is a permanent Position. On Direct payroll of our client.
Our Client is a Software Product Development Company in FinTech Space. It's a US Headquartered company. Founded in 2012 in USA and In India May, 2015.
A consortium of "Top 5 Leading Investment Banks in World" are founding backers of this company . They have are a strong team of 300+ distributed between New York, London, Noida and Mumbai.
Our Client is a well-funded FinTech Company that is working to change the way the buy-side uses and engages with sell-side content (Corporate Access, Financial Models, and Research) and consumption data (Resource Tracking and Broker Vote). They have a unique culture that brings together the grit of a startup and the stability and backing of several tier one banks from Wall Street.
They work closely with 100's of the most well-known investment banks, research firms, hedge funds and institutional asset managers on the Street today. Their team is made up of experienced finance, product, and customer experience-focused professionals that place tremendous value on intelligence, initiative, process, ownership and iterating quickly.
Position Title: CRM Data Management Associate
Experience: 2 to 4 years
Job & Interview Location :- LBS Road, Kurla West, Mumbai 400070 --- 15 mins from Kurla railway station (1.7 km) via LBS Rd).
1. 2-4 years’ experience in Salesforce administration, business intelligence or data analysis
2. Fluent in Excel and one scripting language (e.g., Python), a plus
3. Experience using and/or managing a CRM, especially Salesforce
4. Knowledge and ability to translate business requirements into effective workflows
5. Knowledge of best practices in ETL, working with APIs, data management and hygiene
6. Experience with data wrangling
7. Experience with master data management or information management a plus
1. Work with the Business Operations Manager in New York to conceive and implement projects that improve the data quality in Salesforce
2. Manage the data quality of our org and work to develop a process to de-dupe records, establish naming conventions and reconcile inconsistencies
3. Respond to and investigate requests to data discrepancies submitted by Salesforce users across our India, UK, Hong Kong and New York offices
4. Develop ways to automate data processing tasks leveraging APIs, scripting languages and bulk upload tools
5. Optimize third-party integrations with tools such as HubSpot and Zendesk