• Experience with AWS infrastructure enterprise level projects that design and deploy cloud environments for hosting business applications and data services
• Hands on experience in AWS (Amazon web services) : EC2, Lambda, Auto Scaling, Elastic Load Balancing, VPC(Virtual Private Cloud), Route 53, S3, Glacier, Elastic Block Store, Storage Gateway, CloudFront, RDS, CloudWatch, CloudFormation, CloudTrail, IAM, SNS, SES, SQS, CLI
• Experience and understanding of Infrastructure as Code (CloudFormation), Automation, and Orchestration
• Experience in deploying web and service-based applications in Windows/Linux environments
• AWS Certified SysOps Administrator or AWS Certified Solutions Architect added advantage.
• Ability to do system troubleshooting and problem solving across platform and application domains