Technical leads oversee a team of personnel focused on technical issues, including software
development, product releases, and engineering tasks. They are responsible for the end to end
operations of the Development team. They often evaluate their team`s work processes and best
practices and implement changes to streamline operations.
Role Base Location: Bangalore
1. Design, develop, test and implement high-quality software, as a member of an agile
2. Participate in code reviews, design reviews, architecture discussions.
3. Understanding the requirement and design/develop sustainable and agile application
4. Proactively identify architectural weaknesses and recommend appropriate solutions.
5. Proactively share technical knowledge and best practices with team members.
6. Engage in continuous learning and adoption of new concepts, technologies, and
7. Utilize Lend.in Platform to deploy the customer requirements in the BFSI Sector.
1. Solid Web developer with at least 4-5 years of Java/ J2EE experience
2. 3+ years of Java experience along with spring boot is mandatory
3. 3+ years of professional experience with enterprise architecture and developing highly
4. 3+ years of experience with database design and maintenance (MySQL)
5. Proficiency with back and front end caching strategies (Memcached, Redis)
6. Hands-on experience developing, releasing, and maintaining large-scale software
7. Must be a self-starter and enjoy working in a team
8. Must have led a team of size 5 to 7
9. High Energy levels and passionate to try new technology stacks