• Proficiency in Integration of various Azure resources (IaaS and PaaS - SQL DB , App Service , Application Insights , databricks , Storage accounts etc) to deliver an end to end automation.
• Thorough understanding of Continuous integration and continuous delivery using Azure DevOps/VSTS.
• Proficiency and thorough understanding of Azure RBAC model.
• Sound understanding of Azure Active directory and conditional access policies.
• Good grasp of Azure governance principles and hands-on experience in rolling out compliance and governance polices.
• Proficiency in developing infrastructure automation scripts in the form of ARM templates and Azure Power Shell scripts which can then be provided to application teams as consumables.
• Effective communication skills, both written and verbal for technical and non-technical audiences.
• Good working and hands on knowledge of Azure IaaS , Vnet , Subnets , Firewalls and NSG. Sound understanding of networking knowledge on DNA and Firewall security like Palo Alto.
• Experience working with Confluence, JIRA, Bitbucket, git, Jenkins, Sonar for collaboration and continuous integration.
• Experience with agile methods, along with having found their limitations and ways to overcome them.
Good to Have
• Experience with python
• Experience in APIGEE platform management
• Experience in setting up monitoring tools like AppDynamics