Job Title: Software Developer- MEAN Stack Developer
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
3-5 years MEAN Stack Developer experience. At least 3+ years in full life cycle development.
Job Statement and Accountabilities:
The purpose of this position is to produce scalable software solutions and She/he will be part of a development team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle. As a Full Stack Developer, She/he should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries.
The Senior Software Engineer is accountable for the following:
• Business requirements and functional design review and analysis
• Technical design
• Development of code to specification.
• Unit and integration testing code.
• Applying standards to development.
• Strong understanding of MEAN (MongoDB, Express.JS, Angular 2 (and above) and Node.JS and experience on other No SQL databases
• Familiarity with the ReactJS will be an added advantage.
• Produce high-quality code and experience with security implementations Identifying application security risks and Implementing security patches procedures.
• Good Hand-on experience with code repository tools such as TFS, GIT, etc.
• Able to suggest user interface and interaction best practices.
• Strong knowledge of Webpack and Angular CLI required.
• Experience developing test specs & unit testing with Angular Test Bed, Jasmine & Karma.
• Architecting and automating the build process for production, using task runners or scripts
• Creating configuration, build and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments.
Communication Skills and Interpersonal Skills:
• Communicates well both verbally and in writing, shares information and ideas with all levels within organization, others and possess good listening skills.
• Flexible/open minded, accepts performance feedback along with constructive criticism.
• Ability to interpret and organize a variety of instructions and technical information.
• Keeps information organized, accessible, manages time effectively.
• Prioritizes, troubleshoots, and resolves tasks that achieve key duties and goals.
• Has the ability to work independently.