Roles & Responsibilities
This individual will be a part of the offshore delivery team and work with onshore engagement teams on large transformation programmes supporting clients across the globe to restructure and navigate through difficult change agendas. PMO responsibilities will include:
• Supporting execution of PMO activities for large projects/ programmes covering most of the dimensions of programme management – like Financial Management, Risk and Issue Management, Reporting, Schedule Management, Programme/ Project Administration etc
• Developing and maintaining the programme financial governance/management, plan update, RAID management, weekly and monthly reporting and programme administration
• Identifying and recommending the appropriate tools, methods and templates that are required within the centralized organization.
• Evaluate the commercial/ financial performance of a project/ programme:
? Support creation, validation and analysis of project budgets and financial health
? Generate and update a commercial dashboard to evaluate the financial performance of a project (costs, profitability, WIP) and track it against the budget/forecast
? Identifying WIP adjustments and recommending possible remediation and/or correction of impacts to project profitability and commercial performance
? Analyze projects to identify impact on profitability e.g. due to change resource grade mix etc.
• Engaging with key stakeholders and client subject matter experts.
• Communication and outreach to programme teams
• Implementing Lessons Learned analysis
• Ensuring PMO services are delivered using best in class practices and methodologies
• Fully support client projects including administration, organization of project meetings and plans
• Strong and constructive communication skills with experience in interacting with stakeholders around the globe at all the levels
• Strong PMO and Business Insights/ Financial research/ Secondary research skills are mandatory
• Efficient in creating Power Point deck for senior leadership
• Ability to facilitate and drive virtual / live discussions with multiple stakeholders
• Ability to align and setup a project based on the fundamental project management processes laid down by PMI
• Exposure on working on standard waterfall and preferably Agile methodologies
• Adaptability to dynamic work environments with shifting timelines and priorities– especially for interactions with project stake holders/Project Manager during and after working hours
• Experience with PM tools like Clarizen, JIRA, Confluence, MS Project, Sharepoint
• Capable of managing Engagement Financials Budget forecast Vs Actuals, Engagement profitability, Summary of invoices, billing and invoicing etc
• Have created and delivered status reports at various levels and tiers
• Managed Risks and Issues for the project
• Very good in Power Point and Advanced Excel
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Strong project management skills and experience
• Drive and commitment to deliver a high quality service to the network
• Ability to travel globally
• Ability to work effectively in a virtual environment
• Organized approach and able to work under pressure
• Self-motivated and ready to learn new things quickly
• Practical exposure to an Analytical tool like Qlik Sense will be an added advantage
• Language skills: English (proficient) both written and spoken
Behavioral & Team Skills
• Be confident interacting and building relationships at the most senior levels
• Be self-motivated with the ability to proactively plan and prioritize own workload
• Excellent attention to detail
• Be flexible in their approach and able to work under pressure
• Have high levels of personal integrity and the ability to quickly build trust amongst colleagues and clients.
• A team player with the ability to deliver high quality outputs and to work within integrated, multi-disciplinary project teams
• Strong drive and resilience to overcome challenges or setbacks to achieve the team/project goals.
• Experienced in data analysis and reporting with strong Excel skills.
• Proven ability in coordination, problem solving and time management.