Working as Consultant/Associate Consultant in this team, your responsibilities will include:
• Strong knowledge of T-SQL, SSIS.
• Design, develop, implement and support database objects such as, stored procedures, functions, triggers, tables, views, indexes etc., that meet business requirements.
• Experience in Database Administration using SQL Server/Oracle is a plus
• Performance Tuning of SQL queries
• Perform software development, unit testing and debugging, which may include the development of new software, reuse of existing code, modification of existing programs, or integration of purchased solutions.
• Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation and code comments.
• Actively participate in design reviews by providing creative and practical ideas and solutions in a teamwork environment
• Ability to work in a Team which practices SCRUM/AGILE methodologies
• Ability to work under guidance and should have passion to learn and adapt new technologies
• Good Analytical and Problem solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Working as Assistant Manager in this team, your responsibilities will include
• Over and above-mentioned responsibilities, He/she should be able to manage the offshore team technically by providing technical guidance and working with onsite to understand the business problems and provide quality solutions and architecture