Duties and Responsibilities:
• Demonstrate comprehensive understanding and experience of the full development lifecycle of Java Web applications: requirement analysis, design, documentation, coding, test, build, deployment and maintenance.
• Demonstrate strong object-oriented design and development skills.
• Follow best practices of software engineering processes and tools that govern development within the organization.
• Ensure compliance with company policies and guidelines around coding standards and development best practices.
• Estimate level of effort, time, and external dependencies for completion of various programming scenarios.
• Recommend technical solutions and write technical specifications that meet business requirements.
• Analyze defect metrics to ascertain trends and problem areas.
l Bachelor’s degree in computer Engineering or equivalent with 5 – 8 years of experience.
l Solid experience of full lifecycle development of large-scale Java Web application.
l Proficiency with Spring Framework, MVC and OOD design and programming principles.
l Hands-on experience in core Java, J2EE, XML, JSON, SPRING, Web Service, REST API & UI technologies such as HTML, CSS, HTML5, JSF, Prime faces, ICEFaces, Java Script, AJAX, Encryption/Decryption.
l Strong knowledge on multiple RIA frameworks (Angular JS, Dart, Bootstrap, GWT, JQuery, JQuery UI, Node.js etc.) is expected.
l Web development, Node.js and Express would be plus.
l Hands-on experience in configuration of Application Server & deployment - Tomcat, Weblogic.
Hands-on experience in Database SQL queries, Oracle, MySQL, should know primary DB design, DDL, DML, Ant, Maven.
l Must have implemented email send option, scheduler in Java.
• Strong ability to translate customer requirements into a formal design.
• Experience working in an Agile development environment.
• Ability to create and amend detailed documentation and technical specifications.