Roles and Responsibilities:
• Participate in the design, development and maintenance of end-user insurance enterprise software (IDIT)
• Determine, analyze and transform business requirements to produce design specifications at the system and programming levels.
• Estimates effort and timelines for the change
• Perform development on a J2EE platform for the change and test
• Provide post-implementation support including analysis of production problems.
• Lead a team of 2 to 8 people
• 8-12 years in J2EE Technologies.
• Experience with JSP, Velocity, Struts, Hibernate, EJB, AJAX, Java 5
• Familiar with Databases and OOPs concepts.
• Full lifecycle development experience
• Good conceptual, analytical, mathematical skills
• Good learner and self-starter, and a team player, ready for the next challenge - wherever it may be.
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Experience in leading teams
• B.E (or equivalent)
• Exposure to enterprise, financial, healthcare, insurance processing systems – will be preferred.