• Strong knowledge on CSS methodologies (OOCSS, BEM, SMACSS).
• Experience working with version control systems such as Git.
• Experience working with RESTful APIs.
• Knowledge of how front-end elements are dynamically generated through different CMS.
• Write code to a high standard with a focus on performance, web standards, accessibility and reusability.
• Excellent written and spoken English.
• Understand the importance of user-centered design and take the initiative in making UX better.
• Be able to communicate ideas to your teammates and to clients.
• Create responsive HTML email templates that render beautifully in all popular email clients.
• Support all Web application development focusing mainly Frontend delivery as well
as with 3rd party integrations.
• Update all required time logging systems and updating JIRA tickets.
• Work with our development and support teams and integrate as part of the tech team, contributing in stand-ups and team meetings.
• Provide prompt and accurate feedback to development and support leads.
• Development of features and fixes.
• 5-8 years proven experience in Frontend development
• Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
• 3+ years of experience in development using any client-side frameworks
• Must have at least 4+ years` experience in a Digital Agency environment
• A portfolio to demonstrate the work