Identity and Access Management
• Manage key Identity controls effectively to ensure they operate in accordance with both internal & external Audit whilst also meeting Business needs.
• Monitor / conduct data quality checks within the Identity Platform to ensure Identity controls are being adhered to
• Conduct data cleansing exercises (e.g. Section checks, Business Admin removals within SLA, Approval Model management, Information Owners / Approvers, System Classification) to ensure Identity controls are being adhered to.
• Produce and maintain internal processes and procedures for the team’s tasks
• Respond to business queries related to our Identity platform to ensure that existing controls are followed / maintained.
• Maintain the Access Catalogue within our Identity platform, ensuring that access levels are correctly defined and helpful to the business.
• Play an oversight role (informed) in the on boarding of new applications to ensure that they are correctly classified, tagged, and have appropriate security controls in place.
• Play an oversight role (informed) in the off boarding of any applications to ensure that they are
• Monitor and review exceptions to standards and policies to ensure that the principle of least privilege is applied, and that this access is removed if no longer required.
• Manage the full cycle (preparation, generation, completion) of access certifications (e.g. Line Manager, Privilege Access, 3rd party users) in accordance with the key Identity controls, identifying where escalation is required in the event of non-compliance
• Adhoc tasks as required