Role in Brief:
The Senior Hardware Engineer will help to develop technical documentation for our designs.
This role will require interaction with our Technical partners across Austin, Texas, USA, India, Europe and Taiwan
You will have at least 5-8 years of industry experience Designing a variety of Analog, Mixed-signal and Digital circuits using advanced tools
and fabrication processes.
Duties/Responsibilities of Position:
• Hands on experience in Digital/Analogue/Analog mixed signal & PSU circuits
• Schematics entry (Altium), creating BOM’s.
• Altium tool experience would be an advantage
• Experience in high speed communication like SATA, PCI-e, USB, SDIO, Giga bit Ethernet etc.
• Experience in Processors (preferably i.MX6), FPGA/ASIC
• Experience in high speed memory Design (DDR2/DDR3, NAND flash, eMMC etc.)
• Experience on Audio Codec & Video
• Board bring up for various stages & debugging skills
• Providing Layout guidelines to CAD engg
• Creating HW design doc, test plan etc
• DFM/DFT Knowledge