Procurement executive (Hardware & Software)
In this role, you will manage a subset of direct procurement categories.
Your main focus will be on software (embedded software licensing & software development outsourcing) and key IC’s (SoC, FPGA`s).
• You are responsible for a proper supplier selection, the negotiation and contracting of goods and services for the lowest total cost, highest quality and superior performance.
• To be successful in this, you utilize spend analytics, sourcing management processes and tools to rationalize supply base, negotiate all terms and conditions, secure signed contracts, manage key supplier relationships, and ensure continuity of business.
• You acquire insights in the roadmaps of our R&D teams & work in close collaboration with those R&D teams and product management teams so requirements and project budgets are met.
• For your software commodity: You keep liaising with the software teams who manage externally acquired software & IP so the relationship and it`s obligations with the external licensors are kept (e.g. terms of payment, conditions, restrictions).
• You understand this means lots of variety and “action” in your day to day job, and of course lots of (cross-functional) contacts, inside and outside of the company.
• Inside the company, you are working closely together with your stakeholders to understand their needs & objectives. On the other hand you partner up with Legal for the design, verification & amendments of contracts. For your software commodity, you also assure proper patent & IP risk assessment under supervision of IP officers.
• As your experience grows, you grow into the sourcing expert and subject matter expert for your category.
We are looking for a new employee who...
• Has a higher degree in electronics or software.
• Has affinity both with hardware (SoC`s, FPGA`s & Memories) and software (software buying, software processes, software related products, licensing).
• Is proficient in verbal & written English
• Is successful in establishing & maintaining solid relationships
• Result oriented negotiations, integrity and doing business in an ethical way is a given for you
• Your communication skills are well developed and you love to maintain solid working relationships. Of course, you have strong negotiation & influencing skills.
• Working in a pro-active way feels natural to you.
• Enjoys analyzing market trends & spend data and you pay attention to details.
• An interesting, challenging job with lots of autonomy
• Continuous training & development opportunities through our very own University
• Company was awarded the Top Employer label 2016 for its excellent working conditions.