The Workday Developer is responsible for the design, development, testing, deployment and the support of applications for SSI’s usage of Workday.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
These include the following. Other duties may be assigned at the discretion of management in the context of the role.
• Strong knowledge in design, implementation and support of Workday Integrations, including EIB (Enterprise Interface Builder), Studio and Cloud Connect integrations.
• Should have developed/supported Payroll Integrations using PICOF/PECI.
• Previous experience with Recruiting, Absence, Benefits integrations will be a plus.
• Advanced Workday Reporting skills.
• Experience in designing and developing complex reports using BIRT (Business Intelligence Reporting Tools).
• Technical expert and able to deliver with minimal supervision
• Develop/Update process assets. Like document library, template versions, design/specification documents
• Responsible for work management of self assigned tickets
• Takes the initiative to work with other cross functional teams to solve business problems
• Adhere to delivery timeline with quality and prompt reactivity
• Actively participates in the on-going development, maintenance and improvement of a comprehensive Knowledge Base/FAQ repository
• Strong communication capacities (and very good English level)
• Participates in the research of new technologies as time and responsibilities permit
• Work collaboratively in a small, cross-functional team
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and Experience:
• Qualified applicants should have a BS in Computer Science/Information technology or related field
• Possess expert knowledge of all Workday s integrations technologies
• Demonstrated technical experience with building integrations between Human Resources, Payroll, or Financials Management systems
• Object-oriented programming experience, with knowledge of XML, XSLT, X-Path and other web development languages
• Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
• Experience working with C#, Java, API s, Webservices.
• Experience with Workday Studio, EIB, Reporting, Eclipse.
• Rock star attitude with the willingness to learn a new technology quickly.
• Workday Pro Accreditation Or Implementor Certification in Integrations / CCTDT / Studio preferred.
• Knowledge of Third-Party Plug-ins includes Kafka, CloudPay, Scribe and other applicable applications.
• Knowledge of Various programming languages and the ability to determine which language is applicable.
Accountability – Proven results while managing changing priorities as well as maintaining direction and focus through proactive planning and organized approaches to work in order to meet deadlines and manage time effectively. Must demonstrate strong attention to detail and be conscientious, reliable, and punctual.
Client Focus - Demonstrates a strong customer orientation, builds partnerships, and work well across functions in order to service internal and external clients in a timely fashion.
Communication Skills – Adjusting accordingly to demonstrate sensitivity to cultural differences while maintaining highest level of abilities in all aspects of communication, written, oral, listening and expressing ideas.
Critical Thinking - Understands business strategy and processes while able to applying to local objectives.
Leadership Skills - Ability to model behavior and attributes expected by others.
Team Work - Ability to work effectively independently and harmoniously within a team while communicating a “can do” attitude and positive outlook. Willing to pitch in and do more than is required.