Web SQL Team Lead (Job Code : J39217)
6.00 - 10.00 Years
Web SQL Team Lead
BCA, BE-Comp/IT, BE-Other, BSc-Comp/IT, BSc-Other, BTech-Comp/IT, BTech-Other, MSc-Comp/IT, MS-Comp/IT, MSc-Other, MS-Other, MTech-Comp/IT, MTech-Other
Stream of Study:
Job Post Date:
High quality R&D work in Bangalore by client.
client is leading global provider of end to end software solutions for the insurance industry. The company has a track record of over 30 years in delivering superior software solutions to more than 400 financial services organizations. client has about 2700 professionals and operates through fully-owned subsidiaries in North America, the United Kingdom, EM-EA and Asia Pacific. The Bangalore R&D center is one of five key centres across the globe.
Below are some recent key milestones of client.
- Bangalore a key development center with an acquisition of a leader in Insurance software -Asia Pac in 2015.
- Named one of this year-s -Top 10 Policy Administration Solution Providers- by Insurance CIO Outlook magazine.
- Another group company also recognized among the Top 10.
- Alexander Forbes, a pan-African financial services group, selected our full clients portfolio.
- Selected by a leading Nordic insurer for a modernization project worth over $30 million.
- Approximately 400 insurance carriers and financial services customers around the world.
- Among top 50 Companies 45 Cos use their Insurance Product
- 2 of clients customers recognized as 2015 Model Insurers.
client is looking at strengthening its Bangalore R&D center with high quality software professionals.
1. Build Expertise in the available Stingray Library of Functions, Procedures and Classes / Methods
2. Responsible for translating Business Requirement documentation into fully functional web applications leveraging the existing library through Customization and New Development as required.
3. Take Ownership for Solution Design/Architecture, Development and Maintenance of the Stingray Implementation for specific customer
4. Estimates effort and timelines
5. Manage priorities and tasks according to implementation/maintenance plans.
6. Manage a team of 4-8 developers
7. Take responsibility for Skill-building in the assigned team