Java Developer :
• Hands on experience in Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns
• Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
• Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Class-loading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc.)
• Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases like MySQL, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
• Good experience in the Spring Framework Modules like Spring MVC, Security, Integration, Webservice and Data access.
• Experience in REST webservices.
• Experience with test-driven development
• Client-focused, working independently and simultaneously across multiple projects
• Capture and documentation of customer requirements and transformation into software design specifications / user stories
• Writes structured well-documented code to deliver scalable software solutions
• Good communication, able to write clear and concise documentation for technical and non-technical audiences
• Team player with effective time management
• Strong problem solving skills and attention to detail
• Ability to peer review and provide feedback on others work
• Consistently technically abreast of existing, new and emerging technologies to complement solutions
• Willing to be flexible with shift work.
• Assist in the creating detailed technical design documentation& estimates
• Implementing unit tests
• Develop code as per the specifications and coding standards
• Ensure all code passes unit testing with appropriate code coverage
• Assist in peer reviews of other team members code
• Provide feedback on process to refine where necessary
• Liaise with Technical Lead, Testers and any other project stakeholders both verbally and in writing
• Technical support, including assisting with on-call support.
Experience in the following technologies is required:
• Java / Java EE
• JMS (Using queue brokers and listeners )
• Relational Databases like MySQL
• ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)