No of Employees: 350+ in Mumbai (Across India - 500+).
Work Location: Andheri (W) – Near Azad Nagar Metro Station.
Job Summary: The incumbent would be responsible for handling and responding to customer queries and complaints routed through banks, nodal and regulatory bodies.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Address customer queries & complaints routed through regulatory bodies, banks and merchants within the specified time frame.
• Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to facilitate the responses.
• Provides excellent customer service and answers to client questions within set standards and SLA’s.
• Identifies and meets customer needs through providing advice, guidance and education to customers on transaction details.
• Follows through on customer inquiries, requests or complaints
• Resolves issues promptly
• Acts as a subject matter expert for key clients and displays knowledge of the product / services being offered.
• Maintains the daily reports and dashboards for the process / tasks assigned
• Publishes daily/ monthly MIS/ dashboards on queries/ complaints
• Undertakes analysis of Frauds / queries and complaints and publishes the data to internal stakeholders for review to derive actions / follow-up with merchants/ banks.
• Analyses fraud trends and closely co-ordinates with merchants and banks for adequate measures to control the frauds
• Does Root cause analysis of repeat complaints to identify key actionables to reduce complaints and queries.
• Excellent inter personal skills
• Analytical skills
• Ability to meet deadlines and prioritize deliverables
• Exceptional problem-solving skills
• Demonstrated experience and/or strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Ability to work in shifts, preferably between 4 PM -12 AM including Saturdays.
• Fluency in English ( Written & Spoken)