Job purpose : As the SAP HR ABAP technical consultant, you will be supporting, maintaining and developing technical solutions for SAP modules like PA, OM, Time Management, LSO, Travel Management, and other custom tools. Ideal candidate would have solid technical expertise in building end to end SAP HR processes leveraging SAP solutions.
Responsibilities : Responsible for working with a team of SAP ABAP Developers providing technical support and solutions
Need to interface with extended team members to ensure the highest quality solutions are delivered to our customers
Responsible for designing, developing high quality code solutions with an emphasis on quality, simplicity and maintainability
· In depth, ABAP technical expertise around ALV Reports, BDC, module pool programming, WebDynpro, workflow, smart forms and SAP Script
· Building interfaces to Non-SAP Applications leveraging RFCs, BAPIs, ALE/IDOC, Proxies and Web Services
· Enhancements SAP system using customer/user exit, BADIs and Switch framework
· Ability to troubleshoot and reverse engineer complex ABAP code using advance debugging tools
· Understanding of end to end HR processes leveraging SAP solutions
· Exposure to SAP configuration skills in SAP HR modules will be an added advantage
· 1+ Years of experience in HR ABAP
· Minimum 1 end-to-end implementation and/or 1 support projects
· Design and problem solving skills, with an inclination towards quality.
· Excellent problem-solving and debugging skills
· BE/B.Tech in Computer Science or related field