• Build & Maintain the Linux distribution for all Barco products.
• Distributions Based on Debian & BuildRoot
• Keep upstream (open source) dependencies up-to-date (e.g. Linux kernel, docker containers…)
• Ensure end to end security of Barco devices (e.g. device certificates, secure boot etc.)
• Efficient in Python programming language
• Good understanding of shell scripting
• Good understanding GNU make internals
• Security fundamentals: encryption, signing etc.
• Agile Development Methodology
• Excellent proven analytical problem solving skills.
• Self-motivated high performer and able to perform with no/minimal supervision
• Able to effectively communicate & work with geographically distributed teams.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
NICE TO HAVE
• In depth knowledge of Linux Operating System internals
• Good understanding of Buildroot, buld mechanism- Adding a package, applying patches etc.
• EFI, secure boot, TPM, disk encryption, signed upgrades
• C/Golang Programming language
• Docker containers
• Debian: Building a new package, repository management, aptly, etc.
• Working experience GIT, Jira and Confluence.