Our Client is a leading provider of Internet and Multi-channel banking, ATM and card payment solutions to the worldwide financial services industry.
We are currently looking for a highly motivated and passionate individual, with a strong interest in software development, to join our BankWorld Digital Software Development team as a Web/Mobile App Developer. You will be responsible for providing high quality software for our Internet & Mobile applications, implementing new business requirements and maintaining existing functionality on the Internet& Mobile components of CR2’s retail banking product - BankWorld.
List of Duties include but are not limited to:
• Designing and implementing new features both on your own and as a member of a feature-driven team.
• Creating client-side branding in a complex rich-client application.
• Assist with the design of these features and their implementation to agreed timelines.
• Following sound software design, process and quality practices.
• Assist with the maintaining and support of new and existing features by liaising with the QA and support teams to diagnose and resolve issues.
• Occasionally travel to customer sites to support the deployment of new features.
• Occasionally provide out of hours support for the product
• Any other related tasks as required by the line manager
Job Specifications, Standards and Requirements:
Essential skills are:
• Honours Degree or Diploma in Computer Science
• Experience in full lifecycle iOS and Android development to build mobile Hybrid apps using latest versions of Cordova, Ionic, and Angular
• Understanding of app ecosystems and related technologies such as REST API`s, SDK`s, Push Notification Services, JSON, XML
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.