Title: Project Manager Enterprise Applications
Work Location: Hyderabad
Experience: 10 years or more in Oracle ERP (Fusion and EBS )
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1. Manage Enterprise Applications Projects for a group of US Clients from offshore. A significant support effort is around Oracle E Business Suite Applications and Oracle Cloud ERP. In addition to Oracle ERP, the clients use other Oracle Applications like Demantra, Hyperion, Oracle Transportation Management, JD Edwards, OBIEE and a host of third-party applications.
2. Lead the functional and technical teams in implementation projects and Enhancement Requests in the existing applications.
3. Mentor technical and functional teams and motivate them to acquire necessary soft skills and technical skills to effectively support our US clients.
1. Two or three Oracle Fusion application implementations experience.
2. Two or three years of leading post production support of Oracle EBS applications.
3. Good understanding of:
a. Project implementation methodologies and exposure to PMBOK.
b. ITIL processes and support management processes.
c. Oracle EBS architecture like Multi-Org, Subledger Accounting, AOL.
d. Oracle Fusion ERP architecture like Roles, Data Access, EFFs, Sandboxes.
e. Business Process flows in Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, Manufacturing and Inventory.
f. Oracle Technology stack like BI Publisher, Workflow, ADF /OA Framework, Integration framework of APIs and Interfaces, Web Services (REST & SOAP),
4. Brilliant academic background, preferably B.Tech, MCA, MBA from a reputed educational institution.
5. Exposure to US implementations is a plus.
6. Understanding of Oracle Database Architecture, programming using SQL, PL/SQL, Java, Unix Shell scripts, Weblogic web server administration is a plus.
7. Soft skills: excellent communication skills, good leadership qualities and ability to meticulously plan and execute are required.