Data Scientist - Gurugram Joining (Job Code : J42102)
5.00 - 8.00 Years
Data Scientist - Gurugram Joining
BCA, BCS, BE-Comp/IT, BE-Other, BSc-Comp/IT, BSc-Other, BTech-Comp/IT, BTech-Other, MCA, MCM, MCS, ME-Comp/IT, ME-Other, MIS, MIT, MSc-Comp/IT, MS-Comp/IT, MSc-Other, MS-Other, MTech-Comp/IT, MTech-Other
Stream of Study:
IT Software - Application Programming / Maintenance
Job Post Date:
Our client is one of the leading Digital Transformation companies in the world with particular emphasis on the Financial Services industry. Over the years they have built and run UDC platforms for some of the biggest banks around the globe. Some of these platforms run in more than hundred countries, servicing millions of clients, and processing hundreds of millions of transactions every minute. In doing so our client has helped clients gain a substantial competitive advantage, resulting a big increase in market-share and share-of-wallet for them.
Founded in 1993, our client is a global leader in Financial Technology (FT) for Banking, Insurance, and other Financial Services. Our client is an expert in digital transformation, with over 25 years of experience and more than 300 clients across the globe. The company has the scale and intellectual capital to tackle programs of any size, yet approach small projects with the care and enthusiasm of a boutique firm. Our client- agile structure and innovative methodologies provide clients with fast responses and pragmatic processes that speed results.
It is an American information technology services company founded in 1996 in Sri Lanka and has its headquarters in Southborough, Massachusetts, United States. The company provides IT consulting, business consulting, systems implementation and application outsourcing services to large enterprises and software vendors.
• Hands on analytics professional with the ability to conceptualize, architect and design, develop and implement solutions for complex business problems.
• Should be proficient in conducting advanced data analysis and applying advanced statistical and predictive modeling techniques to build, maintain and improve on multiple real-time decision systems.
• Should have experience in using Machine Learning algorithms and business visualization
• Should have experience in handling large, complex, multi-dimensional datasets including structured, unstructured, real time and social data
• Should have very good knowledge and experience in big data technologies – Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, flume, Hive, Impala etc.
• Should have strong programming skills in R, Python, SAS, SQL and NoSQL databases.
• Should have experience handling large and complex analytics assignments as lead data scientist
• Exposure to Cloud technologies
• RDBMS technologies such as Oracle, SQL Server