Position: Manager - Black Belt
Exp: 7 to 10 Yrs
1) Lean/6 Sigma Manager is responsible for building and maintaining a strong and long-lasting culture of continuous improvement.
2) Travel to global client sites, partner with Country CXO’s to support them establish strategic short-term and mid term business plan.
3) Collaborate with Leadership at global client sites, conduct workshops to identify critical to business problems and convert them into projects.
4) Lead & Drive Lean/6S projects – Applies broad knowledge of Lean/6S to act as a key contributor on complex problems focused on Supply Chain improvement, Store Management and process performance improvement.
5) Network with global client community, and share insights, problems and opportunities to promote improved performance and problem-solving across the company as well as encourages others to do the same.
6) Regularly reviews Lean/6S performance expectations with leadership teams across the organization, providing expectations, performance planning, feedback, training & development and performance discussions.
7) Country CI deployment – Defines requirement for business and ensures the implementation of CI strategies and initiatives to effectively meet or exceed business requirements & customer expectations.
8) Mentors, Coaches and trains employees in Lean/6S at various levels throughout the company.
9) Year of experience 7-10 years.