UX/UI Senior Developer (Job Code : J41516)
5.00 - 7.00 Years
UX/UI Senior Developer
BCA, BCom, BCS, BE-Comp/IT, BE-Other, BIS, BIT, BSc-Comp/IT, BSc-Other, BTech-Comp/IT, BTech-Other, MBA, MCA, MCM, MCS, ME-Comp/IT, ME-Other, MIS, MIT, MSc-Comp/IT, MS-Comp/IT, MSc-Other, MS-Other, MTech-Comp/IT, MTech-Other
Stream of Study:
IT Software - Other
UX/UI, Angular JS, React JS
Job Post Date:
Our Client is an emerging provider of global IT consulting and software services. Their group is operating in the UK, USA, Australia, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Poland and Switzerland.
Mainly based in the rich cultural city of Chennai in the south east of India. Their vision is to deliver outstanding technology solutions to all of the group companies that improve business processes, drive efficiencies, support rapid growth and elevate the overall customer experience to a different level.
• Build new and maintain existing website functionality, delivering reusable code and libraries for future use.
• Be able to quickly troubleshoot website issues using web browser developer tools and HTML/CSS/JS to identify issues and propose a fix.
• Build and deploy A/B and multivariate marketing tests
• Participate in sprint planning, accurately estimating development projects and delivering developments to plan. Participating in regular standups, reporting on progress, identifying issues and opportunities as they arise.
• Acting effectively as Lead Developer for UK/ US Front End work in Chennai, overseeing development work and helping to recruit, support and develop colleagues as required.
• Communicate effectively and develop relationships with technical and business teams across the organization, including teams in UK/ US and Chennai.
• Be part of a collaborative, friendly, and open environment within a small team using an Agile process with planning, code reviews, and retrospectives to improve your output.
• Degree is Computer science preferred and a minimum of 5+ years of experience in web application software development, design, and architecture.
• Motivated, talented, and spirited, with a love for front-end development and learning new things.
• Must take pride in testing front-end code in all supported browsers, because you know it’s better to do it right the first time.
• Must be comfortable working around web server-side programming languages such as Java and Nodejs.
• Experience working on a bigger team and know how important source control (Subversion/Git) is when working on big projects with daily commits.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, native-level English language proficiency.