Support Analyst - CRM - Mumbai Joining (Job Code : J42075)
3.00 - 5.00 Years
Support Analyst - CRM - Mumbai Joining
BTech-Comp/IT, BTech-Other, MCA, MCM, MCS, ME-Comp/IT, ME-Other, MIS, MIT, MSc-Comp/IT, MS-Comp/IT, MSc-Other, MS-Other, MTech-Comp/IT, MTech-Other, BCA, BCS, BE-Comp/IT, BE-Other, BSc-Comp/IT, BSc-Other
Stream of Study:
IT Software - Application Programming / Maintenance
Job Post Date:
Our client is one of the leading Digital Transformation companies in the world with particular emphasis on the Financial Services industry. Over the years they have built and run UDC platforms for some of the biggest banks around the globe. Some of these platforms run in more than hundred countries, servicing millions of clients, and processing hundreds of millions of transactions every minute. In doing so our client has helped clients gain a substantial competitive advantage, resulting a big increase in market-share and share-of-wallet for them.
Founded in 1993, our client is a global leader in Financial Technology (FT) for Banking, Insurance, and other Financial Services. Our client is an expert in digital transformation, with over 25 years of experience and more than 300 clients across the globe. The company has the scale and intellectual capital to tackle programs of any size, yet approach small projects with the care and enthusiasm of a boutique firm. Our client- agile structure and innovative methodologies provide clients with fast responses and pragmatic processes that speed results.
It is an American information technology services company founded in 1996 in Sri Lanka and has its headquarters in Southborough, Massachusetts, United States. The company provides IT consulting, business consulting, systems implementation and application outsourcing services to large enterprises and software vendors.
• Graduate in Computers/IT field with 2.5 to 5 years of experience.
• Candidates with relevant experience in a similar role, majority of which gained within Front Office Trading will have preference. Experience in providing support as part of a team with practical understanding of the criticality of trading applications will be a plus point.
• Candidates with additional finance background will be desirable.
• Flexible in working on public holiday and weekends to deliver production changes and participate in Infra activity.
• Available for on-call support.
• Application Support in Mumbai running in 3 shifts each of 8.5 hours covering 7:00 AM to 10:30 PM IST