The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
• Experience in Cost accrual process
• Experience in recharge process
• Experience in Intercompany process.
• Experience in closing month end activities and handling the client queries independently.
• Working experience in areas like Deferred Revenue, Accruals, GRNI, Revenue accounting, Prepaid, Intercompany accounts.
• Provide ongoing guidance to the business on revenue recognition issues.
• Responsible for maintaining and enforcing the Company`s revenue recognition policy.
• Build and maintain relationships with UK Finance Business Partners.
• Implement and document processes as required for the Audit purpose.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following experience skills and behaviours:
• Prior experience of working in an offshored Finance SSC
• Over 3 years working experience in RTR Process (Fixed Assets and Deferred revenue will be considered an advantage.
• Knowledge of Agresso an advantage.
• Knowledge of other financial accounting systems.
• University Qualified and MBA
• Financial accountancy experience including UK GAAP within multi-national organisation
• Fluent English: written and spoken.
• Strong use of excel and similar software.
• Proven Leadership abilities and team working
• Excellent organizational, communication and planning skills
• Professional, credible individual with an ability to influence peers, superiors and subordinates
• Adaptable with an ability to change direction and priorities if required
• Achievement orientation: Driven by goals and deadlines
• Ability to work well with people across the organisation.
• Ability to understand the detail behind processes