Engineering Manager (Job Code : J38763)
7.00 - 12.00 Years
BE-Comp/IT, BE-Other, BTech-Comp/IT, BTech-Other, ME-Comp/IT, ME-Other, MSc-Comp/IT, MS-Comp/IT, MS-Other, MTech-Comp/IT, MTech-Other
Stream of Study:
IT Software - Application Programming / Maintenance
Job Post Date:
Our Client was founded by 3 IIMers in the year 2000. Client is an electronic presentment technology and payment services company. The Company is focused on leveraging technology to enable banks,businesses and other institutions to present invoices, statements and bills to
consumers or businesses and receive payments against them.
Their Product powers electronic payments and collections services for the largest banks and companies in India and also manages the bill payment service of Visa in India. It operates as a neutral service bureau aggregating multiple banks, billing companies and other corporations onto a common standards-based platform for delivering electronic payments and collection services across multiple electronic channels.
Their Product manages these services across a range of access channels viz. Internet Banking, ATM Banking, Tele Banking, Mobile Banking etc. The Payment Gateway services of our Client enable customers to pay online using either their electronic banking accounts or credit cards.
Qualifications :Graduate/ B.Tech /M.Tech from Tier 1 Institute preferably in Computer Science
Candidate must be:
· 7-10 years of relevant work experience including at least 2 + year of relevant lead experience in Java and web based technologies. Should be hands-on and excited to contribute by writing code and offering design.
· Expertise in Design and should have decent Architecture experience/skills
· Experience/skills in building (hiring) teams after doing good requirement analysis
· Ideally should have worked in startup environment or someone who has substantial experience in adding value/ increasing traffic to a highly scalable market leader product.
· Leadership skills along with superb strategic & research oriented approach.
· Hands-on experience in developing API/Web-Services in past or strategizing modules by implementing third party APIs.
Good to have:
· Understanding of electronic payment processing/ collection methods, including– “National Automated Clearing House (NACH) “and “Unified Payments Interface (UPI)”, online payment, Electronic Bill Presentment & Payment (EBPP), Credit Card Processing, Banking & Finance.
· Familiarity of processes relating to payments/ collections
Note: This role will be working closely with other stake holders (UX design/product & analytics/site reliability engineering & support/ QA) and will be responsible for end to end delivery of the modules which comes under his ownership.
Required Experience: 7-12 years | Job Location : Mumbai (Andheri - W); Near Azad Nagar Metro Station.