PowerBI Developer (Job Code : J42070)
2.00 - 4.00 Years
BE-Comp/IT, BE-Other, BTech-Comp/IT, BTech-Other, MCA, MCM, ME-Comp/IT, ME-Other, MSc-Comp/IT, MSc-Other, MTech-Comp/IT, MTech-Other
Stream of Study:
IT Software - Application Programming / Maintenance
Job Post Date:
We are capability centre based in Mumbai, initially started as a back-office operational support to the UK business unit.
However, over the recent years, we have significantly increased the breadth and depth of our capabilities and offerings to keep pace with the changing needs of the Group. These include Digital & Knowledge Services, Finance and Actuarial, Information Technology (IT), Customer Service, Risk and Audit.
Our core purpose is to be a strategic partner to company, enabling growth by delivering change and driving synergies through a highly capable and agile workforce.
With our diversified service offerings we provide our people with exciting opportunities to grow personally and professionally.
M&G plc is a leading savings and investments business serving around 5.5 million retail customers and more than 800 institutional clients.
It’s innovative asset management and customer solutions are supported by extensive investment capabilities, an international distribution network and two strong brands.
Required Competence / Knowledge / Skills (Mandatory)
• Proven analytical data modelling and data presentation/visualization skills within PowerBI to create sophisticated dashboards and custom PowerBI visuals to solve business questions
• Data warehouse design (e.g. dimensional modelling) and data mining
• SSIS, MS SQL (Create and Manipulate database)
• Strong understanding of Object Oriented Programming
• MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint)
• Analytical & Logical skills - Gets to the heart of problems
• Excellent Stakeholder Management skills
• Strong communication, presentation and offshore coordination experience/skills
Required Competence / Knowledge / Skills (Mandatory):
• D3.js, Angular.js, HTML, CSS
• R/Python data visualization and automation skills
• Skills in mobile development for Power BI
• Skills in windows scripting and .NET technologies
• Knowledge and experience in BFSI/Insurance domain
• Knowledge and exposure to Regulatory processes like Information Security, Data Protection, etc.)
• Onshore/Client site working experience