L&D Expert (Job Code : J42170)
2.00 - 5.00 Years
BA, BBA/BMS, BCA, BCom, BCS, BE-Comp/IT, BE-Other, BIS, BIT, BSc-Comp/IT, BSc-Other, BTech-Comp/IT, BTech-Other
Stream of Study:
Teaching / Education
Job Post Date:
Company is an American non -profit institution of higher education founded in 2009. The university offers Undergraduate & Graduate School degrees and is nationally accredited and recognized by the United States Department of Education (U.S. DoED), Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA), Distance Education Accrediting Commission (DEAC). It is also approved by California Bureau for Private Post secondary Education (BPPE).
The university's stated mission is to open the gates to higher education and to give an opportunity to all qualified students who don-t have it, regardless of financial, geographical, political, cultural or personal constraints.The school is a virtual university and has no campus or offices. It was officially announced at the United Nations in New York on May 19, 2009.
In addition to the normal courses the university now offers an online MBA and a Bachelor's degrees in Health Science.
• Identify training needs by evaluating strengths and weaknesses
• Develop and oversee the production of classroom handouts, instructional materials, aids and manuals.
• Direct structured learning experiences and ensure accuracy of information and quality of delivery by monitoring mails and chat conversations.
• Acclimate new hires to the business and conduct orientation sessions
• Assess training effectiveness to ensure incorporation of taught skills and techniques into employees’ work behavior
• Determine communication quality standards by studying inbound and outbound mails and chat; conducting test mails to advisors on new procedures.
• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Verifies employee results by measuring skills in use of product knowledge, service ability, greeting, diction, listening, etiquette, objection handling and efficiency.
• Provides feedback to employees by monitoring mails; conducting monthly help sessions.
• Evaluates employees approaches by rating effectiveness of communication service representatives by providing quality ratings;