Job Title: DevOps Engineer
Experience:4 – 6 years.
The DevOps Engineer will drive infrastructure, tools, processes, and procedures to ensure application infrastructure across multiple environments are scalable and available for users.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Continually improve DevOps tools, processes, and procedures.
• Build, maintain, and scale infrastructure for Production, QA, and Dev environments.
• Develop and maintain Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery systems.
• Participate in ongoing design, implementation, and maintenance of systems and tools across our cloud stack.
• Work closely with Development and QA teams to help ensure end-to-end quality.
• Write and maintain infrastructure documentation
• Own production incidents/issues and provide level 2 response to infrastructure incidents and alerts
• Work with third-party vendors to resolve infrastructure issues.
Key Skills: Qualifications:
• Excellent knowledge of Linux systems (RHEL), and Windows systems knowledge a plus.