• Create and execute processes and plans for the Engineering division of the company. This is especially geared towards making a successful Automotive, Industrial and Medical Services company.
• Understand needs in expertise and human resources, and direct the hiring process. The hiring process should be geared towards helping the company get from a startup to a growing business.
• Responsible for screening and negotiating with suppliers, sub-contractors and consultants, and maintaining the quality standards, in outsourced work.
• Work alongside the CEO and other officers, in presenting the company to investors, and help in the process of securing future funding.
• Work alongside the CEO and other officers, representing in strategic pre-sales and post-sales discussions with customers and distributors.
• Strong hands on experience in leading Design and production of Embedded Systems for Automotive, Industrial, and/or Medical products.
• 5+ Yrs’ experience as an Officer or Sr. Executive of a company, with experience interacting with the Board, Investors, Customers and Suppliers.
• Solid understanding of Engineering Process, needed for a Product company, from conception of the product to EOL.
• Experience hiring and leading at least 25+ Engineers and building a team.