Windchill Module Lead BLR (Job Code : J42067)
4.00 - 6.00 Years
Windchill Module Lead BLR
BA, BBA/BMS, BCA, BCom, BCS, BE-Comp/IT, BEd, BE-Other, BIS, BIT, BSc-Comp/IT, BSc-Other, BTech-Comp/IT, BTech-Other
Stream of Study:
IT Software - Application Programming / Maintenance
Job Post Date:
Top IT Consultancy companies in Europe with revenues in excess of Euro 4.095 billion (2018) and team size of 44000+ persons. Founded in 1968 and headquartered in Paris, France and listed on Euronext. India Offices are in Noida, Bangalore, Chennai & Pune.
Our client belongs to Fortune 50 list and covers a wide range of domains and technologies. The client base of the group is spread across continental Europe and UK and includes many world leaders and brands of international repute. The Group offers its clients an end to end approach based on a well-honed business model. The Group-s ambition is to allow its clients to focus on transformation projects that will give them a competitive edge and help them drive growth. The Group also pursues the worldwide deployment of its activities in both application integration and business process management through its subsidiary a leading provider of Business Interaction Networks, with a complete range of solutions and services.
The primary business areas of the company include consulting services, systems integration and solutions, integration of ERP solutions, implementation of application solutions, as well as subcontracting solutions for providing technical support to users and application maintenance and outsourcing services and operation of professional processes.
• Work with Windchill architects to analyse Windchill Development Requirements.
• Owns module(s) of Windchill solutions and is accountable for Right First Time deliveries
• Develop Windchill User Interface and Server Customizations using Windchill APIs, Info*Engine Tasks, Java and J2EE Technologies
• Adhere and propose improvement to existing processes and IT industry best practices for code development, source code management, incident management and change control
• Create and maintain design/testing documentation for all solutions developed / implemented.