• Provide Planning, Designing, and Implementation around Cisco’s / Juniper DC products and solutions.
Cisco Products (N9K, N7K, N5k, N2k,) Catalyst products (95xx, 92XX, 96XX), At least Intermediate level expertise on Cisco’s Data Center ACI product.
Juniper Products (MX 960, MX480, MX240, EX9208, EX4300, EX3400,QFX10K or QFX5K etc.
• Experience with one of the public cloud environments (AWS/Azure/GCP).
• Knowledge on hybrid cloud architecture would be preferable.
• Good to have design experience background
• Must have at least one competitor platform (Cisco or Juniper) expert level knowledge is required
EIGRP, OSPF, MPLS, BGP, MP-BGP, Multicast, AnyCast, EVPN, VxLAN, MC-LAG, Virtual Chassis etc.
• Good understanding on the Cisco/Aruba WLAN technology.
• Knowledge on UCS/Virtualization, Python, JSON programming would be an added advantage.
• Knowledge of virtualisation tools and concepts
• Deep working knowledge of networking technologies including Layer-2, Layer-3 protocols(xSTP,OSPF,BGP,VXLAN,MPLS).
• Strong analytical skills, with strong problem-solving capability.
• Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
• Good understanding on Load balancers like F5 /ACE
• Good understanding on Firewall (ASA/Checkpoint/Palo Alto/SRX)
• At least 5-10 years of direct, hands-on experience in Network design and Implementation on Datacenter product lines (Cisco: Data Center Product Line: ACI, Nexus Products or Juniper Data Centre Products: QFX. Q Fabric).