Automation Test Engineer :
• BE/ME/MCA/M.Sc. Computer Science with excellent track record
• Should have appropriate years of testing experience required for this role.
• Normal working hours would be India business hours however should be willing to work in UK hours and be available for support out of India business hours on week days and weekends.
• Should be a team player with good interpersonal skills and a drive to take ownership of and responsibility for the tasks assigned to you.
• Proven experience in developing automated test systems using Selenium web driver for web application projects.
• Ability to create scripts beyond record and playback using Java and/or Java Script. Specifically developing functions, adding control flow logic, loops etc.
• Should have good knowledge in following Areas/skills :
• Experience in manual testing of Client Server, Web and Mobile applications.
• Should possess experience of testing methodologies, defect management system and Database knowledge.
• Handled full range of testing services including defects analysis, developing test scenarios/cases, test monitoring and test execution.
• Good testing experience with different types of testing including Regression and Functional.
• Experience in preparing test environment to execute test cases.
• Analysing the test cases prepared by other team members
• Exposure to QA activities is must
• Conducting review meeting within the team.
• Good communication and inter-personal skills
• Experience to Automation tools (preferably using Selenium) and Agile testing process is added advantage
• Implement and develop automated test practices for web applications primarily using Selenium Web Driver
• Design and create test scripts using Java to address areas such as database impacts, software scenarios, Framework enhancements, regression testing, negative testing, error or bug retests, or usability in preparation for implementation
• Willing to work both in Manual & Automation testing
• Should Work under routine supervision. Uses minor discretion in resolving problems or enquiries. Works without frequent reference to others. Able to deliver work that meets the time and quality targets.
• Highly flexible, including willingness to work away from home base.
• Interacts with and influence immediate colleagues and should have more influence in own domain.
• Should perform a range of varied work activities in a variety of structured environments.
• Understands and uses appropriate methods, tools and applications. Demonstrates a rational and organised approach to work.
• Should have sufficient communication skills for effective dialogue with colleagues
• Can rapidly absorb new technical information and apply it effectively.
• A good team player capable of delivering results in less than perfect circumstances.
• Should absorb technical information when it is presented systematically and applies it effectively.
Job Location: Chennai