US Staffing Contracts Specialist
This is a completely remote job now.After COVID also he/she can work remote.
Please find here below the JD for Contracts admin/Specialist for US staffing
Must be willing to work in Night Shift
The applicant should be able to:
• Must work Independently in documenting and reviewing terms and conditions through agreements, proposals, change orders, etc.
• He/She will talk to Clients/vendors in negotiating NDAs, Statements of Work and other documents in accordance with company policies and procedures, applicable laws, and customer requirements.
• Drafting and reviewing of NDAs, Arrangement Letters/Statement of Work, Service Agreements, Subcontracting Agreements, Amended/Revised Orders, Software License Agreements, etc.
• Negotiating NDAs, Proposals, Statement of Work and other contracts with clients/vendors/contract employees when needed;
• Developing checklists and process documents for reviewing NDAs, RFPs, Proposals, Arrangement Letters/Statement of Work, etc.;
• Directly liaising with internal stakeholders and deal teams on various legal and commercial issues;
• Maintaining contract/subcontract compliance in line with company policies and procedures,
• Ensuring issues are resolved and to escalate any issues to the respective department head;
Candidate Must have:
• Understanding of basic contracting principles, detail-oriented, organized, and flexible;
• Fluent in English with strong oral and written communication skills; and Demonstrates proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Microsoft Word skills
• Education: Law degree preferred.