Roles and responsibilities
The responsibilities of the role include:
• Person will work from offshore in the functional track of client engagements to perform activities such as requirement analysis, fit gap analysis, module configurations, test script development and execution, training, application support.
• Report status of development back to offshore team lead. Will have to interact directly with onshore team members, wherever applicable
• Ability to understand the business requirement and functional specification documents
• Ability to produce artifacts such as fit gap documents, configuration documents, test scripts, training documents
• Participate in quality assurance process for all functional deliverables
• Strong oral and written communication skills is a MUST.
• Fusion Application Configuration, Testing, Bug Fixes, Solution Designs, Fit Gap Analysis
• Oracle fusion cloud- Order Management, Inventory, Purchasing, Manufacturing, Costing, Planning
• Oracle E-Business Suite Functional- Order Management, Inventory, Purchasing, Manufacturing, Costing, Planning
Experience & Background
• Graduate qualification B.Tech/MBA/M-Tech/MCA
• 2-5 years of relevant experience
• Excellent communication skill