Senior Consultant (Job Code : J33186)
5.00 - 7.00 Years
BCA, BCS, BE-Comp/IT, BE-Other, BIS, BIT, BSc-Comp/IT, BSc-Other, BTech-Comp/IT, BTech-Other, MCA, MCS, ME-Comp/IT, ME-Other, MIS, MIT, MSc-Comp/IT, MS-Comp/IT, MSc-Other, MS-Other, MTech-Comp/IT, MTech-Other
Stream of Study:
IT Software - Application Programming / Maintenance
Job Post Date:
Established in 1984, my client has grown dramatically over the last two decades to become the leading provider of high-performance software solutions for the real estate industry. Today, they employ over 2,000 dedicated professionals working in 25 offices throughout North America, Europe, Asia, and Australia.
Throughout the real estate lifecycle, and across the entire portfolio from operations up to investors, the company provides cost-effective solutions to help the client work more efficiently, be more competitive, and grow. No matter how many properties are in the client�s portfolio, no matter where they are located, my client has the real estate management software solution that will work for them.
My client provides Software as a Service (SaaS) for its latest software platforms, so that their clients can benefit from an easier, best practices based deployment and not worry about managing applications or maintaining an IT network. SaaS allows the clients to optimize the product platform with painless upgrades, a pre-configured setup, a secure IT infrastructure, 24/7 accessibility, full business continuity, and ten secure data centers worldwide � all while reducing the overhead and capital costs.
Role Definition & Responsibilities
Implements the clients suite of web based software in a dynamic and creative environment by teaching clients how to use their system.
• Executes project plans by helping clients determine the best ways to fit their business model into our application.
• Maintains client confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and reviewing professional publications.
• Meet minimum standards for billable time.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred (BE,MCA,MCS)
• Accounting background preferred
Experience in SQL and PLSQL
• At least 3 years of experience interacting with customers implementing and /or managing projects on accounting, property management, or real estate software.
• Energetic and dynamic professionalism
• Excellent organizational skills
• Excellent English communication skills, written and verbal
• Ability to multi-task in a fast pace environment
• Ability to travel 50% to 90% to client sites by air, land and sea
• Ability to follow through on commitments and deadlines
• Ability to work independently and make decisions
• Ability to work flexible hours