Location: Andheri (West), Mumbai - Near Azad Nagar Metro Station.
We are looking for people who are concerned about the client at all times. Client centricity is a key tenet of all our processes. We value creativity, hard work, initiative and radical ideas. Team members are empowered and encouraged to pursue out-of-the-box ideas, think for themselves and make mistakes. We encourage you to challenge our status quo.
This position is responsible for leading the unit which handles client on-boarding specifically with respect to engaging with partner banks as well as product configuration. The candidate is also responsible for ensuring appropriate processes are followed and highest levels of controls, and compliance are adhered to while managing the end to end on-boarding cycle. If you’re motivated by client delight and have exceptional team handling & relationship nurturing skills, we want to speak to you!
Key responsibilities & duties
The duties and responsibilities of this position includes but not limited to:
• Lead the unit of client on-boarding associates.
• Work closely with the business teams to on-board clients.
• Track on-boarding performance via data and metrics in order to identify suggestions, improvements, and process enhancements.
• Discover and analyse gaps in the client on-boarding process that may lead to client unhappiness. Work cross-functionally with others to address such gaps.
• Track all incoming requests and trending on-boarding issues.
• Proactively resolve issues to ensure stakeholders and clients have a hassle-free experience; manage all additional escalation issues until resolved.
• Conduct regular reviews with business teams to ensure smooth on-boarding is helping them meet their business goals.
• Consistently coordinate and prioritize tasks, manage internal timelines for delivery, and maintain upmost rapport with stakeholders.
• Building and managing strong relationships with partner banks.