You`ll have the following responsibilities
• Good grounding and experienced in General networking principles: switching, routing and firewalls, Load Balancers, Voice/Datacentre
* Experience with Cisco Platform and using CCO support tools.
* Expert knowledge in Security domain, Firewalls & Load Balancers
• Good understanding of various Cisco Platform such as Cisco Routers like ISR 2900/3900/4400, 7200, 7600, ASR 1K, 9k and Switches like Cisco 2900, 3600. 3750, 3650, 3850, 4500 & 6500 series.
• Must have good understanding and hands on experience on Nexus platform such as Nexus 9k 7K, 5k, and 2k. and DC technologies like VDC , FEX , VPC
• Must have good understanding of IOS upgradation of Cisco Routers / Switches / Wireless Controller and Nexus devices.
• Implement the technical design, troubleshoot and understand.
• Support large & complex contracts during the implementation, delivery phase.
• Facilitate pull through business in a delivery o Firewall/ Load balancer designs
• Understanding following from the solution architect - overall solution being proposed / Hardware components proposed for designs.
• Able to understand the Change Implementation process as per ITIL Standard and performed the assigned task/activity.
• Perform the scanning on network devices and find out the vulnerabilities associated with devices such as Cisco/Juniper/Aruba etc.
• Provide the recommendation to customer for remediation of the Vulnerabilities.
• Can produce High Level & Low Level Implementation Documents using/without using various tools.
• Produce cost-effective technical solutions in order to achieve client’ business objectives.
• Establish and maintain good working and technical relationships with client suppliers and influence product portfolio direction.
• Choice of solutions technologies / services to best fit our client’s requirements.
• Assessment of technical risk.
• To actively support, at all times, company policy and best practice in the area of security, with particular emphasis on the protection of sensitive customer information.
You`ll have the following skills & experience
• Must have professional experience in Vulnerabilities.
• Develops risk-based mitigation strategies for networks, operating systems, and applications
• Compiles and tracks vulnerabilities and mitigation results to quantify program effectiveness
• Creates and maintains vulnerability management policies, procedures, and training
• Review and define requirements for information security solutions
• Organize network-based scans to identify possible network security attacks and host-based scans to identify vulnerabilities in workstations, servers, and other network hosts.
• to site VPN & DMVPN
• Effective inter-personal, leadership, communication and presentation skills; and ability to work within technical teams.
• Should have worked in Global environment and have supported client in 24/7 environment
TECHNICAL SKILLS Desired (Any)
• Networking: LAN/WAN, TCP/IP, Load balancing, DNS, ACL, Routing, VLAN, VPN
• Network Design Tool : MS Visio 2003 , 2007
• Security: Juniper SRX, Checkpoint, ASA,Load Balancers/Nexus Switches.