Position Operations Manager – Agent/ TSP /Merchant Onboarding
Role Agent/ TSP On-boarding for BBPS services
Responsibilities • Responsible to manage end to end on boarding for BBPS agents/ Merchant /Operating Units – both initial set up and ongoing change management
• Responsible for key on-boarding processes - Configuration Management, KYC / Documentation, Tech Ops, etc.
• Responsible for managing the operational requirements in respect of Know your Customer (KYC)/Anti Money Laundering (AML)/Combating Financing of Terrorism (CFT) policy norms for on-boarding & transaction monitoring
• Developing processes for conducting Risk Categorisation, Re-KYC, Client due diligence, Enhanced due diligence, Deferrals etc.
• Develop processes for conducting verification and scrutiny for KYC documents as per the prescribed procedures and also through digital mode from permissible authenticated sources
• Ensuring regulatory changes for KYC operations are disseminated in a timely manner and implemented
• Reporting to regulatory authorities.
• Addressing queries raised by the regulators during onsite Inspection as well the Internal/External Auditors and ensuring timely resolution of the same
• Constantly improve all KYC operational processes to ensure faster turnaround and high quality delivery
• Develop and maintain AML framework, policies and guidelines in line with regulatory requirements
• Coach, mentor and motivate team members for individual development, and manage their efficiency/ output
Deliverables • Timely agent/ OU / Merchant on-boarding as per requirements of the business
• Manage/Improvise online portal developed for obtaining KYC documentation
• Management & Regulatory reporting
• Participate in internal stakeholders meetings to drive the client & internal requirements
• Conduct trainings for internal teams giving updates on the KYC requirements, regulatory changes etc.
• Assist with the recruitment of KYC staff for managing operations.
Experience • 12-15 years of strong leadership experience in leading On-boarding team / Merchant / TSP in Bank/ Payment Gateway.
• Sound knowledge of AML tools, Regulatory reporting, Quality assurance, Handling Inspections and Audit requirements, Vendor management etc.
Skills • People management – hiring, training, mentoring, skill development
• Process – agent/ OU / Merchant led on-boarding requirements, KYC, design, documentation
• Regulatory guidelines – Good understanding of KYC / AML norms and implementation
• Stakeholder management – clients, regulators, auditors, business, technology, service delivery
• Risk management and control – risk assessment methodology, control procedures, audit processes, etc.
• Technology skills – familiarity with requirements assessment, impact of process changes on technology workflows migrations, etc.
Qualification Graduation/ Post Graduation in Commerce/MBA (Finance)/ Chartered Accountant (CA)
Location Mumbai - Andheri (W); Near Azad Nagar Metro Station.