• Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners
• Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
• Manage executives’ calendars and set up meetings
• Make travel and accommodation arrangements
• Rack daily expenses and prepare weekly, monthly or quarterly reports
• Oversee the performance of other clerical staff
• Act as an office manager by keeping up with office supply inventory
• Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports
• Take minutes during meetings
• Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
• Organize and maintain the office filing system
• Arrange team events and ensure timely execution of the same.
Functional Skills Required
• Proven experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience for minimum 5 years.
• In-depth understanding of entire MS Office suite
• Experience in handling a team size of 50 people.
• Outstanding organizational and time management skills
• Familiarity with office gadgets and applications (e.g. e-calendars and copy machines)
• Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
• Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
• Professional level verbal and written communications skills
• Discretion and confidentiality
• A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
• Ability to work across teams and with a variety of projects and constituencies.
• College degree
• Proven interpersonal skills with experience providing complex administrative support in a high-profile environment with tact and diplomacy.
Experience managing to a budget and with multiple deadlines required