1) Minimum of 8+ years of progressive full-stack software with dotnet, database knowledge and Angular/react/development and
architecture experience preferably in multi-tenant web applications.
2) Proven experience working with cloud based platforms like AWS, Azure and Google, and cloud technologies like Kinesis data
stream, Kubernetes, Docker, stream processing, lambda functions, database as a service, Dynamo DB, CloudWatch, EC2 etc.
3) Strong previous experience with checking and desigiing clean and maintainable code using engineering best practices (unit
testing, continuous integration and deployment, automation, design patterns, refactoring etc.).
4) Strong understanding of deployment infrastructure â€“ load balancing, firewall, connectivity etc.
5) Knowledge across multiple technical domains including compute, database, storage, security, network, configuration
management, and application development.
6) In-depth knowledge of the architecture design process, including conceptual, logical, and physical designs and patterns.
7) Experience in architecting complex systems which address key functional and non-functional requirements (E.g. high
scalability, high availability within and across availability zones (AZs), disaster recovery (cross region) etc.)
8) Thorough understanding of cloud computing: virtualization technologies, Infrastructure as a Service, Platform as a Service
and Software as a Service Cloud delivery models and the current competitive landscape.
9) Experience with DevOps concepts, practices, tools and continuous delivery pipelines: Git, Jenkins, Artifactory, XL
Release/Deploy, etc. Required Work Experience (Brief description of the job-related experience needed to perform the job) 1)
Troubleshooting and resolving software problems 2) Working in an Agile development environment 3) Managed software platforms
in cloud environment