As a Business Analyst for FX Services - Markets Technology, s/he will be responsible for formulating and defining system`s scope and objectives based on both business user needs and a good understanding of the application, business, operational and/or industry requirements. S/he will develop scope specifications, business requirements and functional specifications. S/he will also be involved in testing, training, and data maintenance, most often leading these efforts.
· 5+ years of BA experience in IT projects with total IT experience of 8-12 years is required. Must have worked in Financial Sector / Investment Banking projects. MBA or equivalent academic qualification would be beneficial.
· S/he must be able to analyze client requirements, produce detail-level functional or operational requirement documentation and conduct inspections of required documents.
· S/he must have experience with specific methods, tools and techniques for clearly defining and documenting client needs and associated requirements
· S/he must have an understanding of Bank’s Balance sheet items, Regulatory, Compliance & Risk Management domain areas.
· S/he must have strong written, verbal and organizational skills.
· S/he must be aware of the SDLC (software development life cycle) and related methodologies.
· Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio.
· Good working knowledge of SQL queries is must.
· Hands on experience in Data sourcing, JIRA tool will be added advantage.